Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More Mini Soccer!

Been writing a lot about the Caps lately so here are a few pictures from Benjamin's most recent mini soccer outing. He's with a group of a dozen kids in the Under 3 group. They base your group on what your age was this past August (He turned three in October) I won't post pictures of the other kids without permission, so here are some solo shots of Benjamin. He's starting to develop some skills. So far, so good.

His instructor is from the Darryl Gee Soccer Academy and Benjamin is always listening to him while drills are being explained. This has been a fun way for him to learn the game and we're pleased he's interested. More pictures to come later in the program.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff, he's gonna be a good player.
Thanks for sharing : )
laura

Anonymous said...

That's my boy. Great pix. Thanks.
Gran

Brian said...

Toronto Maple leafs? That's just unfortunate. ;)

Bill-DC said...

We got a ton of relatives in Toronto and when visiting, we picked up a lot of Maple Leaf gear.

No chance I get any FC Toronto gear for him!

A trip to the team store at RFK is definitely in order next time I go.

chase said...

Hey. Random question but a search sent me to your blog. I am looking for the opening faceoff picture of the Miami v. Boston U Frozen Four Championship Game. I saw that you posted one and I was wondering if you had any others??? Anything from the opening faceoff of the championship game would be great. Also, is there a way I can get the original picture of the closeup (the one you posted) emailed to me....I want to blow it up and it needs to be of the best/highest resolution.
Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks

Ben
ben.camper@gmail.com