Thursday, March 20, 2008

NCAA Tournament

I've entered several NCAA tournament pools and I'm making a promise not to be "that guy". You know, the guy who will always:

Complain non-stop about their bracket being busted after the first weekend.

Brag about how they "called" that upset.

Says "I knew that [result of game] was going to happen but didn't pick it in my bracket"

Hang out in someone's office saying "Who do you have coming out of the East? Well, I had [name school here] coming out but..."

Tell you his Final Four even though you did not ask.

Tell others how you're doing in "my other pool..."

One final thing: I don't plan on going up to any friends or co-workers and say "Hey, what happened to your [name school here]" when the team I root for was eliminated in the second round of the NIT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you have been spared the NCS pool for several years when, typically, someone who knew nothing about basketball won and you and William were left out in the cold!!!
Mom