Thursday, March 29, 2012

South Lakes Soccer Revisited

Went back to South Lakes High School in Reston. It was great to catch some soccer action, see my friend Jesus, who is an assistant coach there and get some more sideline photography experience for Reston Patch online newspaper.

Both the Junior Varsity and Varsity teams lost one goal games. South Lakes Varsity has improved a lot since this time last year. They made a nice run in the playoffs last May and have improved since then. I look forward to seeing them play in the upcoming weeks.

For a slideshow, please click on any picture. I plan to get out there three or four more times and Benjamin will come out there April 10th as he is on Spring Break and can stay out later. Maybe he'll even get to be a ball kid like he was last year.

I will be continuing to cover Maryland Football and Basketball next season for Inside Maryland Sports. Most of my game shots can be found on my other blog Section 19.

South Lakes JV lost 1-0 to Mount Vernon








South Lakes Varsity lost 3-2 to Mount Vernon























No comments: