Saturday, April 24, 2010

Caps-Canadiens: Game 5

Got to Verizon Center very early and had a front row seat during warm ups. Those guys skate fast and I was scrambling around trying to get some shots of Defenseman John Carlson, a rising star and Alex Ovechkin, Benjamin's favorite player. Enjoy!

Nothing like the Good Ol' Hockey Game


Alex Ovechkin stretching


Varly during warm ups


Caps Defenseman John Carlson


Alex Ovechkin






Pre-game festivites from Section 409.
I really want to see the Caps win the Stanley Cup.


Game action


This shot by the Canadiens Andrei Markov hit the cross bar.


More Caps action


Alex Ovechkin scores the Caps only goal of the night.
Caps suffer a 2-1 loss to the Canadiens.


More pressure by the Caps.


Tough loss for the Caps tonight. They still lead the best of seven series, three games to two with game six in Montreal Monday night. Yep, three days of agony awaits. I was telling my friend Paul I hope I don't see him Wednesday night for a game seven. I think the Caps get it together and wrap it up in Montreal. Believe and Let's go Caps!

Washington Post game story here.

Coach Boudreau after the loss in Capitals Insider

No comments: