Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Benjamin Update

Life as a Rookie Dad continues....

We took Benjamin to see the Easter Bunny this week. I snuck in a shot as the photographer was trying to get Benjamin to smile. The pictures the photographer took came out better than this one as Benjamin was probably wondering what was going on here as I took this.
This was taken after church, I think he was telling me to snap to it because The Masters was on.


"Whoa, this lemonade looks pretty cool..."






After a tough day at the accounting firm during tax season, I get this little guy to welcome me home. How cool is that? Answer: The greatest!



Bonus: Scroll down the page and on the left hand side you will see a small box of photos. Move the cursor over any photo and click. A separate window pops up. Go to the right where it says slideshow and click. Enjoy!

No comments: