Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stanley Cup Playoffs Video Tribute

And so the NHL post season is now over. As I get older I appreciate the Stanley Cup playoffs a little more each year. I was fortunate to get to three Capitals playoff games this year and I brought my camera. I have great memories as well as some pretty good photos. Tough the way they checked out in game 7 of round two but that's hockey and they lost to the eventual champions.

I've been asked what event would I like to see the most, Super Bowl, The Masters, Kentucky Derby and I don't even have to think about it. All I want to see is the Capitals raise the Stanley Cup once.

Enjoy the videos.



My favorite part of this video was the Chicago fan in the white jersey sitting betweeen all the red clad Calgary fans.



The song in the second video is "Sleeping Sickness" by City and Colour. Great song.

Thanks to On Frozen Blog for the video and their great coverage during the Stanley Cup playoffs.

No comments: