Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Q and A

Dave got tagged again and since there isn't much going on here on this blog, I thought I'd toss in my answers to this Q & A.

FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Bleu Cheese
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Baja Fresh
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Mortons, The Palm or Ruth Chris Steakhouse.
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Probably about 15-20%
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Crab cakes
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Any mint gum, Orbit gum is my favorite

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A picture of Benjamin
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 4

BIOLOGY
Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My hair since I feel fortunate to still have it at age 45
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Tonsils, wisdom teeth and kidney stones
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. 1988
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Bag of rice from Costco
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No

BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No
Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes
Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Wouldn't change it
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Blue or black
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. A dime when I was a wee lad.
Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yeah, my buddy BC encouraged me to attend AA meetings when I stopped drinking.

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Sure. I would need shoes though. After taxes and legal fees, I'd stick the remainder in the 529 College Fund that's been set up for Benjamin's education.
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Nope.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No way. How about the little toe, the one that goes wee wee wee all the way home for $ 100,000?
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Cut me a check and this thing disappears pronto. See my first Dareology answer.
Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No, the idea is to sell magazines….
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Sure. I used to drink mass quantities of booze so a little hot sauce won't hurt
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No, not this.
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Sure. I watch mostly sports on TV and if I can listen to the games on the radio, I'd be ok.
Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. I'd sign up just to give it up for $30.00

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Lint and a dime
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Haven’t seen it.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Both
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand
Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. Yeah. Once you live with in-laws, you can live with anyone :)
Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. None. I like sandals
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. October 2006 coming home from the Maryland-Florida State game around midnight on the Beltway. I forgot to fully turn on my headlights when I left the stadium. I'm actually glad I got stopped. No fine, just a warning by the way.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A Grandfather

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Dave G.
Q: Last person you called?
A. Dave G.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A. In the home, Benjamin's room to check on him. 7-11 to get coffee
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Walk into Benjamin's day care room and give him a hug.
Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. The Departed
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Yeah

No comments: