Thursday, May 25, 2006

Benjamin is Seven Months Old!

He's rolling around now and will be crawling soon. He's about 20 pounds and a little over 28 inches tall. He likes the jazz and classical music we play for him from the iPod (Best invention ever!). He's discovered how to play "peek a boo" with his burp cloth. He'll cover his face and I'll ask out loud "Where is Benjamin?" and he takes the cloth off his face and smiles and I yell "Peek a boo, I love you!". June 5th he begins day care and while I know he will thrive in the environment, he really loves being around people, I'm very nervous. All is well with the little guy. He's healthy, happy and a joy to be around. My little buddy.

These are the most recent pictures of Benjamin. Double click to enlarge the photo. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Bill-DC said...

Right now he has the cat like reflexes of a goalie and he's roughly half the size of Nick Rimando, last year's starting goalie for D.C. United

I've got to set up a little obstacle course for him in the basement. I need to get some of those little orange traffic cones.