Friday, June 08, 2007

Moving On.....

Today was the my final day at my job I've had for almost six years. I really enjoyed my time there, I learned a lot of new skills over the years and I appreciate the opportunity this firm gave me to grow as a professional and a person.

I have no complaints but the commute was starting to wear me out and I was missing Benjamin in the morning when he woke up. That, coupled with a nice career opportunity close to home and Benjamin's day care led me to make my decision to move on.

Things like this I will get to see now. Here is Benjamin before he headed out to day care "feeding" his Elmo this morning...



Won't really miss this place at 6:15 AM....There were a few interesting morning happenings I saw here at this 7-11 over the years as I stopped there to get my newspaper and coffee....



During this last day a part of me was a little sad about leaving. I kept myself in check though thinking about the excitement at the new opportunity I have coming up. Most important, I kept thinking I will be seeing this little guy more in the AM.

No comments: